With the Tag functionality you can create Tags and add them to users of your choice. The Tag has various functions, such as indicating whether a user is an opportunity or not, or to indicate whether the user should be given more attention or not. Use your imagination based on your needs to apply tags to your customer service, a good strategy with Tags will generate good insights in reports. Here’s how to create and add a tag to a user.
Creating and Adding a Tag
- To create a tag, click on the Tag icon next to the user’s name at the top of the chat;
- Enter the name of the tag in the #novatag field;
- In the selection list on the right, enter whether the tag can be seen and used by all service groups, or whether it can only be seen and used in the selected service group;
- Click on ADD to apply the tag to the user.
Removing a Tag
To remove a tag you have created, do the following:
- Click on the Tag icon next to the user’s name at the top of the chat;
- Click on the bin icon of the tag you want to remove.