With the Media Gallery you will have access to a repository of files, phrases, contacts and active message templates. We’ll see below how to access each of these repositories in the Media Gallery.
How do I access the Media Gallery?
You can find the Media Gallery icon in two places on the screen. The first is in the chat area, located to the right of the Text Tools icon represented by the pencil icon. The second place is at the top of the chat, in the toolbar where you’ll find various icons. Click on the icon to open the Gallery. See the image below:
As soon as you open the Media Gallery, the Media tab will be selected automatically. This tab is the file repository, where you can upload files from your computer and select files to send in a conversation.
To upload a file, follow the steps below:
- Click on the NEW MEDIA button;
- Select the file from your computer that you want to upload and wait for the system to load;
- After loading you must enter a comment for the file, this comment will be the name of the file in the system;
- Select a Category for the file or create one in the creation field. This category is like a folder in the system where you will store this file;
- Click on Confirm to register the file in the system;
- To send, enter a caption for the file if necessary, click on the plane icon to forward the file in the conversation.
To send a file in a conversation, in the media tab select the desired file and click on the plane icon to forward the file in the conversation.
Send multiple files
To send more than one file at the same time, in the media tab, select the files you want to send via the checkbox and click on the Send button.
To access the Phrases click on the tab next to the Media tab. This gallery allows you to register phrases and send them in a conversation whenever necessary.
Register and Send Phrases
To register a phrase, follow the steps below:
- Click on the NEW PHRASE button;
- In the Phrase field, enter the text of the phrase you wish to register;
- In Phrase Type, state whether the phrase you are registering can be used in all service groups, or only in the group to which you belong;
- Click on Confirm to save and send the phrase.
To send an already registered phrase, select the phrase you want and click on the airplane icon to forward the phrase in the conversation.
This gallery allows you to register someone’s telephone number so that you can forward it in a conversation. You can access the Contacts tab next to the Phrases tab.
Register and Send Contact
To register a contact, follow the steps below:
- Click on the NEW CONTACT button;
- Fill in the details of the contact you wish to register;
- In Contact Type, state whether the contact you are registering can be used in all service groups, or only in the group to which you belong;
- Click on Confirm to save and send the contact.
To select and send a contact, follow the steps below:
- Select a Contact;
- Click on Confirm to send the contact to the conversation.
The last tab in the Media Gallery is the Templates tab. In this tab you can select an active message template to send and check templates that have already been sent in the selected conversation.
To send a template, follow the steps below:
- Select the New Submission tab;
- Select the template from the list of templates;
- Fill in the data as requested by the template and then click on Preview to visualise how the message will be sent with the data filled in;
- To send, click on Confirm.
To see the templates that have already been sent in the selected conversation, click on the Sent tab. In this tab you will see by default the top 15 templates sent to the customer in the conversation, if you want to see more than 15,qq select the next limit next to the number already selected.